Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Flip Book Calendar

As some of you may know, I am in the possession of a flip book calendar. On every day it has a new saying or quote. I thought I would let y'all read a few that I really enjoy.


Lord, so far today I've not been grumpy, selfish, greedy, envious, proud, or angry. I'm really pleased about that. But in a few minutes now, I'm going to get up, and from then on I'll probably need a lot more help.--July 9

People who throw kisses are hopelessly lazy.-Bob Hope--July 29


I just got lost in thought....It was unfamiliar territory.--August 5


The latest survey shows that 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.--August 26


The preacher was wired for sound with a lapel mic, and as he preached, he moved briskly about the platform, jerking the mic cord as he went. Then he moved to one side, getting wound up in the cord and nearly tripping before jerking it again. After several circles and jerks, a little girl in the third pew leaned toward her mother and whispered, "If he gets loose, will he hurt us?"--August 31


Ham and eggs: A day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.--September 11


Adam and Eve had an ideal marriage. He didn't have to hear about all the men she could have married, and she didn't have to hear about the way his mother cooked.-Kimberley Broyles--September 12

No comments: